Dependability. Efficiency. Quality. These are the three core principles behind RG58 Coax Antenna cable. Made with pride in the USA, this cable is made only from quality components to ensure the optimal signal for your Wireless network or Ham / CB radio. If signal strength and propagation are your concerns, this coax cable more than meets all your requirements.
This highly flexible .195 inch coax is US made to specifications and is fully compliant to US Mil Spec transmission and construction specifications. When it comes to Ham, CB & Wireless internet transmission quality and peace of mind, nothing beats Times Microwave. Times coax cables aren't cheap offshore copies but US-made products of high precision quality control and mission critical attention to detail. If you're looking for high quality Mil Spec compliant products, buy 50 ohm RG58 Coax Antenna coax and Jumpers today and see the difference.
There is a Huge Difference between Genuine RG58 and cheap Chinese Imitations
• Flexible: With a 1/2-inch minimum Loss Free bend radius, RG58 cable can be easily routed into and through tight spaces without kinking.The bonded metal-tape outer conductor provides superior flexibility and ease of bending compared to corrugated copper or smooth wall copper hard-line cables.
• Low Loss: LMR-195 has lower loss than other RG ‘58’ type cables. This is achieved through the use of a high velocity dielectric and a bonded aluminium tape outer conductor.The proprietary gas-injected closed cell foam dielectric prevents water migration through the cable and provides excellent crush resistance.
• Weatherproof: The UV protected black polyethylene jacket makes the cable rugged and resistant to the full range of outdoor environments. The DB version of the cable includes a water blocking material within the braid to protect the cable from moisture ingress and corrosion in harsh environments or should the jacket become damaged. Various jacket materials are available to address other environmental and indoor requirements.
• RF Shielding: The bonded aluminium tape outer conductor is overlapped with tinned Braided Copper Shielding to provide 100% coverage, resulting in >90 dB RF shielding (>180 dB crosstalk) and excellent interference immunity (ingress and egress).
• Phase Stability: The intimately bonded structure and foam dielectric of RG58 cables provide excellent phase stability over temperature and with bending.The high velocity dielectric results in superior phase stability as compared with solid and air-spaced dielectric cables.
• Connectors and Assemblies: Times Microwave provides jumper cable assemblies fabricated with RG58 cable and a variety of connector interface combinations. Custom assemblies with phase matching, insertion loss matching, and other special electrical or marking requirements can also be provided. A good selection of connectors is available for our cable as shown in our store. Custom configurations are easily produced.