There is a Huge Difference between Genuine Times & Andrew Coax and the Chinese Imitations.
• Flexible: With a 3/4-inch minimum 90 Degree bend radius, LMR-240 cable can be easily routed into and through tight spaces without kinking.The Patented LMR bonded metal-tape outer conductor provides superior flexibility and ease of bending compared to corrugated copper or smooth wall copper hard-line cables.
• Low Loss: LMR-240 has lower loss than other RG ‘8x’ type cables. This is achieved through the use of a Patented high velocity dielectric and a bonded aluminum tape outer conductor covered by copper braid. The proprietary gas-injected closed cell foam dielectric prevents water migration through the cable and provides excellent crush resistance.
• Weatherproof: The UV protected black polyethylene jacket makes the cable rugged and resistant to the full range of outdoor environments. The DB version of the cable includes a water blocking material within the braid to protect the cable from moisture ingress and corrosion in harsh environments or should the jacket become damaged.
• RF Shielding: The bonded aluminum tape inner shield is overlapped with tinned Braided Copper Shielding to provide 100% coverage, resulting in >90 dB RF shielding (>180 dB crosstalk) and excellent interference immunity (ingress and egress).
• Phase Stability: The intimately bonded structure and foam dielectric of LMR cables provide excellent phase stability over temperature and with bending.The high velocity dielectric results in superior phase stability as compared with solid and air-spaced dielectric cables.
• Connectors and Assemblies: Times Microwave provides jumper cable assemblies fabricated with LMR-240 cable and a variety of connector interface combinations. Custom assemblies with phase matching, insertion loss matching, and other special electrical or marking requirements can also be provided. A good selection of connectors is available for LMR-240 cable as shown in our store. Custom configurations are easily produced.